Friday, May 23, 2008

There.

I am .effing.tired.
Of living in a house of shadows and this glumness is turning a permanent friend. My remote-control's probably going away, without a cell or a contact number, for three years, to study Physics in Indian Institute of Technology. We barely ever met or barely ever will, as it seems, so it hardly matters.
What, however, matters is: I am a friendless, foeless, rootless, remote-control-less moron. And I've always been, and I'll always be, and I'll always be living in my own lonely loops, watching life as it leaks down the hole in the roof, and while away hours writing morbid posts.

For that matter, I may screw the Physics Pracs tomorrow, and the Hons Theory hence and give the centre-shocks to a few professors with the most ridd-diculous notion on earth.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ritayan said...

amazing flow...like the style of your work though i would beg to differ with you being friendless...foeless..i dunno bt definitely i object to u being the former. i dunno abt the one u allude to as u remote control bt then cest la vie...dun worry life goes on

11:27 AM  
Blogger Shreyasi Ghosh said...

C'mon.What are we here for?you're not friendless dear.maybe,you're not looking for one properly.and as for the Practicals,they're meant to be screwed up :-))..so cheer up.hugs!

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope my comment is irrelevant after 3 years..but still, open the doors, and enjoy every moment you have...no matter how, we have only one life to live..

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home