Monday, September 01, 2008

" ey tumi kemon tumi chokher taaraay aaynaa dhawro/ ey kemon kanna tomaar aamaay jawkhon aador kawro"

The train was on time.
I reached right on time, so I didn't miss it, I returned home.

I returned with too many questions and with a few answers as well.

And with rain in my ears, with storm in my heart, with smoke in my lungs; with boundaries made, erased and redrawn, I returned, from the play of half-light and shadows.

But I could afford to return on time, I have learnt playing dangerous games.. And in the process I have snipped off some parts of me, discovered some other, all to the end it feels really scary: the fire of the woman waking.

Here I have some more to add:
Sometimes you need to fall apart, so you can put the right pieces together. Sometimes you need travelling very, very far, so you can come back home stronger.

1 Comments:

Blogger Minko said...

I believe it's more like some sort of homecoming, nah? The road has been all dark and gray, still the sky cracked it's poems in naked wonder. And there's the point from where it all had started.

" ey kemon kanna tomar aamay jawkhon aador kawro"...shadows, omnipresent and all-knowing, ain't they?

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home