Monday, February 16, 2009

I have spent a long time listening to the sound of water running. It was past evening and the night floated over the water tank.
There were shadows in the terrace moving. There were stars in the dark, water in their eyes. So I made circles with my fingers in the air, hummed a tune. And the night showed me the flowers through the garbage, the treasures through the leftovers, all what are found only in half-lights and moonbeams.

And then the wind broke into this lovely peal of laughter . For once I felt rich , for this clumsy mess you call life gave a jolt in my heart.

It felt nice for I was terribly sad, you see. For I had missed a few trains and taken a few wrong turns in life.

I really don't have anything to write on today. It's been a long time and a worthless try and I feel like a little dot in the universe. Too little for sadness or joy, problems or solutions.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

never knew u blog...
neways nice to see, pretty powerful, magnetic work... I liked it.

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home