Saturday, April 17, 2010

Isn't it sad that I cannot write well? I envy those who can. It's painful when you cannot express, really; it's painful to contain when you wish to regurgitate, and it feels like impotence.
If I were gifted with the gab, maybe I could tell you exactly how it feels - to swell up with anguish or joy, hatred or love and not being able to express yourself.
I wonder how my life could have been so complacent otherwise! I needn't have to resort to small abrupt half-thougths, half-phrases and half-lines.

8 Comments:

Blogger Manny said...

agreed.
It's painful when you cannot express, really; it's painful to contain when you wish to regurgitate, and it feels like impotence.

12:05 AM  
Blogger Minko said...

same here and if I just may add, you write damn well. Keep writing...

2:02 AM  
Blogger Shanel said...

I don't know how well you would like to write but it seems to me that you ARE a good writer.

12:22 PM  
Blogger Rajtilak Bhattacharjee said...

Being modest is good, being over modest it bad, in case you didn't know that.

Ever heard about the streams of consciousness? Try it. You would see magic.

10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i sympathize with your mind darling. we all feel inferior sometimes; a few of us feel it much too often. you are fabulous, never doubt it. i don't even know you, and you're fabulous!

9:42 PM  
Blogger Ritayan said...

you are one of the few among my peers whose writing i truly admire, ya true, we sometimes run out of ideas or ways to express one, but that doesnt mean anything. you are a wonderful writer. believe it.

12:57 AM  
Blogger Anila Wadhera said...

hahaha...just went through your posts... and girl u write very well .. !!

3:05 AM  
Blogger Peripat(h)etic said...

Agreed with the thought. More so, when one reads just heartrending stuff from someone as gifted as you.

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home