Sunday, March 13, 2011

It is 4:11 in the clock. I have an exam today at 11. I am unprepared.

Well, that could be a good reason for some depression at this hour, had there not been worse reasons in my life now.

It does seem, I have been dreaming all the while. It does seem I am still. Just about to wake up, I am, maybe. I can sense now that it may be a dream I am in, which means maybe I am about to wake up, and my sleep is almost broken.

What goes around, comes around, they say.

I feel haunted.

I know already that I am running away. I may hit something.

That old pang again, in the middle of the night.

A chronic desire to hold another hand.

Nightmares. And an empty room to wake up to.

That coffee shop. That blue shirt.
And 16 Mandeville Gardens, Kolkata - 19.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home