Friday, September 22, 2017

Cheesy Notes to Myself - Day # 8

9:18 AM: Stun yourself by finishing Discussions, Chapter 3. You pretty little thing.
Failed, and unapolegetically. Drank to my failure. And how.


N.B (Dec 15, 2017): The thesis was a hit! Both reviewers scored it 1 (note 1, excellent, highest possible grade, bow)! Here are some excerpts:

Reviewer 1: 'This work represents an impressive amount of thoroughly assembled data, which contribute significantly to a better understanding of a behavioral circuit and its modulation by sensory input. The thesis is very well written, introductions and discussions are thought stimulating and interesting to read. The result and methods parts are well understandable and documented... Overall this is an excellent thesis, which clearly deserves mark 1. (Note 1, excellent)'.
Reviewer 2: 'Sen’s thesis is a beautifully written account of her PhD research project... Sen has accomplished a substantial amount of high quality work, collaborated with many candidates to enhance her research, and described the work professionally and with clarity. Her PhD was clearly a success and she should be congratulated on the high quality of her research and her writing.'

Needless to say that: therefore, I endorse and highly recommend heavy drinking for any creative endeavor in life. Amen!


N.B (Oct 10, 2018): I have created a folder in my gmail called 'happy things' where I store emails of happy things from the past. I read these emails from time to time, especially when I am low. I re-read the reviewer's comments for my PhD thesis again today and this brought immense joy to my withering heart. So I am going to brag about them here. Again.

Reviewer 1:

Reviewer 2:








1 Comments:

Blogger Minko said...

Nothing really changes. And everything changes.
What a world.

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home