Friday, November 30, 2007

Two really really wierd things that have happened:

1. The second-best-play-prize in Umang one-act-play, my/our first performance ever.
2. Him
And all that, in 1 goddamn evening.

So life tasted a tad sweeter for a while. And he spoke. And, when I gave him some diplomacy, he said he'd wait. And we walked 3 kilometres. And he spoke some more.

He uncannily reminds me of another he. And a bouquet of red roses. And a brown gift-wrap. And a Celine Dion song. He reminds me of clouded thoughts in cloudy days and some of the best poetry.

Clouds do lie, sometimes. And it never rains.

How many roads have I walked down? How many was I too scared to?
And, how many more, must I walk down, before I'm called a woman?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home