Tuesday, September 04, 2007

#3

‘There are two ways to look into life:
1. That there’s nothing called a miracle.
2. That everything’s a miracle’ -Pon-chi

‘We are four-limbed miracles in a little blue planet called earth that goes round a Giant Yellow Ball of Gas’ –Novo.

‘Never stop living’ –Anonymous, Farewell (School) Diary.


It was raining like hell. The sky looks exactly like Pon-chi, and I have a nagging feeling someone’s missing me very, very much. And that gives me a tiny-little-butterfly somewhere, oh, but I’m not in love.

I’ve met a person in Orkut, who has considered me important enough to be thought about.

In St Xaviers, life is a roller coaster ride, dissected into fifteen weeks of a semester and Saturdays take months to come.

I have contact lenses, now.

Life is calling me, from somewhere so high, that I can’t look. And everytime I look, it spirals up higher, and much higher, and farther, to where Imagination will fail, dragging up all the adrenaline… (and no, I am not taking drugs, drinking or smoking or anything)

Oh, and I have been thinking. So, let’s talk.

3 Comments:

Blogger somshuvra said...

contact lenses is it...hmmm....tht owes another piece in my puzzle of the image of the lady in saree....must add tht in my next post...paper crackin material...and laaaooowww the way u handle facts and fiction....jus 1 thing as a critic...avoid quotations...thts victorian english..old tht is...and yes as u say it with style...lets talk

10:05 AM  
Blogger somshuvra said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:09 AM  
Blogger somshuvra said...

abt tht missing part...i planted the seed its upon u to water it...hope the plant grows well...heard its flowers r beautiful...lolz...good work...keep it up...and no ratings...teacher

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home