Monday, June 02, 2008

Pa says, I'm really romantic.
But I do not quite believe him for he's normally lost when he says so.
I do not know what makes him feel so.
Perhaps he's been reading my posts while I was away, besides, I have seen him spy on my diaries time to time.
Perhaps I remind him of himself sometimes, or of someone else, probably mother, as she once had been.
But all I know is: Pa is really romantic.

And I do not really know what I would have done without love and rain and evening skies.

4 Comments:

Blogger Shreyasi Ghosh said...

I feel you're an incurable romantic my dear! :-). Your posts will testify to that.

8:35 PM  
Blogger Puff said...

@shreo Now, I don't quite believe you...

11:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I know.evening skies and rain,and thunderstorms..-sigh-
Choi.

11:22 PM  
Blogger Shreyasi Ghosh said...

Then the posts unveil another side of you which you don't want to reveal to the world. Or whose existence you vehemently deny!

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home