Friday, March 06, 2009

The good news is: I've realised what I want to be in life. The sad news is: it is so difficult that it's hardly possible.
The moral is I am a little pessimistic and I give in a little too early.
The fun part is I know I have one life and one chance and it is so funny to give up on something like this, that I want this passionately. But, I'll tell you what, right now, I am a little low on hope and belief and that is what is causing all the trouble.
But maybe, there is no problem ! Apart from the fact that I am being stupid for I leave no other option, the kind of person I am, other than following my heart.
I think I was talking about a good thing that has happened in my life? I now know what I want from life? Yes, right, err. But you see, right now, I am having a hard time, for a mysterious force is almost on the verge of convincing me how everything is impossible. If you are reading this right now, whoever you are, and if you are having a problem in your life too, let's do a little trick. Let us wish together that everything will be fine and the Universe is with us.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREAT....PROBLEMS NEVER QUITE GET OVER..ITS JUST THE WAY IT IS...

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREAT....PROBLEMS NEVER QUITE GET OVER..ITS JUST THE WAY IT IS...

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home