Tuesday, May 07, 2013

I just sit and look at the screen trying to articulate my thoughts but I cannot. There's no goddamn way I can reach out to you. There's no medium of communication anyways. You are over 8000 Kms away and we stopped talking. But I know you are alive somewhere, struggling to get a job and I can only hope you are reading this. Although I do not have much to say. But the hope that you are reading this right now is enormously comforting, almost like lying close enough to you to hear you breathe on my cheeks.
I donot have anything to say. I wish I could reproduce silence in text. Write a post without any word in it and still have you with me as close as this.

That's all. 

1 Comments:

Blogger Minko said...

Words sometimes hunt for silence. In groups, in packs.
Does silence ever ask after the words? The too, too familiar words?
I don't know!

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home