Tuesday, December 09, 2014

#

I feel the choices I make intuitively are always the right ones.

Someday I would like to work on the science of 'intuition'. I really want to know how the mind can imagine or simulate several possibilities from a given situation, compute the probabilities of which of those are most likely to happen, and make a decision about something - something which apparently does not make sense at the moment, other than just being a mere 'gut-feeling' - yet turns out to be the best of all could-have-beens. 

I also wonder if there is a sexual dimorphism in this cognitive ability. Or if there is a specific brain-area, dedicated to this art. Can one be trained to be intuitive or is this an innate ability?

On a completely (un)related topic, I am glad I broke up with a certain former boyfriend. Was a royal save.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home