Sunday, May 10, 2009

I have been in love with someone for a very long time now. So I decided to write it down somewhere.
It is funny how ideas of love are sold in movies and novels. It is funny, really. It is funny how people fall in love at first sight or in a mouse-click or how they can never tell whether it's a thing or a person.

Am I lecturing you, am I?

The reflection of sunset on glass is beautiful, possibly better than the sunset itself. So I am happy we aren't together and I am happy about the boundaries.

And I am lonely suddenly, and also sad when it's evening these days.

There's just a part of me that loves fiddling with the sad things. The small ones, the small sad things.



3 Comments:

Blogger Not a grown up goblin said...

"The reflection of sunset on glass is beautiful, possibly better than the sunset itself"..wot a beautiful line..

10:13 PM  
Blogger Dhrubo said...

The beauty of the post is lost because of too much knowledge.

11:41 AM  
Blogger wreetojyoti ray said...

the sad things that mourn within the heart creates a difference between the sunsets. the sunsets "we" loved and the sunsets I "cried" ...

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home