Friday, June 05, 2009

A new chapter may open in my life in sometime.

It may or may not or may or may not or may, by the way, but let’s just sound positive for a change? Shall we?

You know? The day before yesterday, I was walking down a bridge in South Calcutta. And as I looked around and smiled at the people scurrying, the buses and the train lines, and at the giant clock in the sky, I realized suddenly that I was no longer lonely and it was no longer scary to be alone.
But then it’s not that I didn’t feel like the yellow-wasp-in-the-city-accidentally, it’s just that I felt I could survive it all, forget it all, forgive it all.

So I was humming under my breath, a very old song that the wind brought with it.

I think, in the drive of looking for happiness, I have started liking myself a little.

3 Comments:

Blogger Subhayan Mukerjee said...

your blog IS intriguing if not anything else ... with a surprisingly soothing writing style ... came across your blog by clicking on the next blog button on the top :)

1:39 AM  
Blogger Dhrubo said...

For someone so disoriented in person, its strange how "together" your words are. At the risk of sounding ridiculous, "You go girl"!

11:54 AM  
Blogger Shreyasi Ghosh said...

of course you aren't lonely.nobody is if he/she doesn't choose to be.lovely read :). lovehug.

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home