Saturday, December 08, 2012


I have fever. I also have lots of work to do.
I just dont feel like doing anything. I have to pack my bags for Germany, my flight is tomorrow in the evening. And before that, I need to finish remaining experiments, flip flies, read 9 papers, complete a presentation and practice a speech. I also have to remember to take my towel when I am packing.
There is nobody at home. No balance in my fone. I cannot reach anybody.
I have a horror of missing my flight tomorrow. Or not being able to finish everything before I leave.
I don't know.
Feeling generally low. It's so cold outside. I can't go to the apothecary to get medicines. I was supposed to buy warm clothes because Germany is even colder now but forgot that today was a public holiday and all shops are closed. Maybe I have to rely on wearing clothes in layers and I don't even want to imagine how funny I will look when I walk across the road like a bulging bundle of something.
I need someone's help but I am too meek to ask for it. 

I also need a really tight hug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home