Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The Road to Peacock Lake


It still gives me the little jitter of joy when I think of it. The musty smell of rain, the forests, the rocks, the insects, the peacock feathers. Whenever it rains all day here, I get all agonized by the thought that I can never walk down that road again as an indolent university student, with all the time under the sun, sit as long on a new rock as I wish to, caring a hang about work, life and everything.
Today's that kind of weather we would have beer on. Move to a shade near the warden's office as soon as it starts raining. Get terribly high. Ride bikes at the highest possible speed in the rain.

I guess my heart still lies in that campus. And also, on a certain elevated platform, right outside the women's hostel.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up, I read your blogs like every week. Your writing style is witty, keep up the good work!

Review my web site :: Jackpot 6000 Free (Ucrd.Ru)

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Thiѕ post сould not bе written any better!
Rеading through this post reminds me of my preνiοus room mate!
He аlwаys κept talking about this.

I will fοrward this wгite-uρ to him. Faiгly certain
hе will hаvе a good гead.
Thank you for sharing!

My wеb site :: Rhinoplasty (ucsbksa.Com)

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home