Monday, February 18, 2019

Stranger

He said to me later that night:
After you left, and I was walking back to my house, I caught myself wondering: 'Was it all a dream?' But then, there were your shoes inside the house - the pair you had left behind - and they were still there and they were real. 

After he had left yesterday in the morning from my place, I caught myself wondering: 'Was it all a dream?'. But then, there was the pack of Fat Tire lying on the chair and it was still there and it was real.

I will see him tonight again. We just met - yet we pretend to have known each other for ages. We have very little in common. (He is a mechanical engineer, he races dirt bikes, he reads sci-fi and fantasy novels, he is fit, he has suffered far more in life than I have yet is more full of joy). He smiles warmly, takes me in his arms, and says he does not want to jinx everything by thinking. I am not thinking either.

He feels like a Bon-Voyage before I move to New York, and my life changes forever again.

P.S: I am in New York. We are still dating. He helped me move. I have met his parents. I have met his friends. He has met my friends. We both love the Duck Song. I discovered that I can orgasm with penetrative sex. I don't fake it no more. (Apr 30, 2019)

P.P.S: We broke up recently. Things are complicated (again) with M. M is back in my life - kinda, but it feels like he is going to disappear again soon. That's just long story sweet and short. (June 15, 2019)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home