Friday, July 17, 2009

i had to tell him. You see, I had to, for I have started a new book and I am in a relationship and warm. I had to tell him because i couldn't have told him later and that was unfair on him and me. Anyways. It doesn't make much of a difference. But I'm really happy with the whole thing - that I could tell him that i had loved him and for quite some time.

He took it expectedly. So that made things happier. No problem. At all.

However, a fortnight after the incident, I feel like I am consciously trying to push him off my system.



4 Comments:

Blogger Dhrubo said...

?

7:11 PM  
Blogger Dhrubo said...

I love you.

10:05 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

Rai??? U still there?

10:08 AM  
Blogger Arijita said...

big hug, raipai.

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home