Tuesday, May 21, 2013

If I remember you
I remember you with your odd smile
The one when your were
Away in thoughts, with the fairies
And your rare dimple dug deep
And your eyes looked happy 

Or I remember small things
Like the chalks that I stole
Or the library lawn
Or talking too loudly 
Or a newfound road 

And I am shifting continents again.

If you remember me 
Remember me with my ponytail
Know that my hair has grown
And my eyes have humbled
My lips have dried
And I'm overall well,

Maybe I am gazing at the same star.



2 Comments:

Blogger Minko said...

Shifting continents is like shifting corn-fields by the unlikeliest hour. The continents, much like the corn-fields, stand smiles apart.
This little poem reminded me of salvation army counters, for no reason at all!

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Full Report propecia xanax - propecia.jp

4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home