Monday, July 15, 2013

The moonwalker paper of my senior got submitted in Science today. I am following it up for my PhD now.

I wish, I could publish too in Science. But it looks totally impossible. I get a feeling I will finish PhD without a paper.

"Well,  or maybe, one day, you will look back to this post and say miracles exist?"

But miracles donot exist. As, neither do pixie dust, love and all such lovely things dreams are made of.

"I say, what an utterly, utterly negative post at 1:30  in the morning".


P.S: 2017, Published a (first-author) paper in Current Biology - https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0960982217301446?via%3Dihub
P.S.S: 2019, Just got a second first-author paper accepted in Current Biology

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Echoes the precise sentiment before your college-exams, if I recollect correctly! :-) :P

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home